Kettle Hills Golf Outings | 262-628-0200 | email@example.com
Discover South Eastern Wisconsin's Outing Destination
Start with Kettle Hills when planning your next all inclusive golf outing.
Golf outings are a great way to promote camaraderie and appreciation. Kettle Hills offers 18 hole and nine hole events with three different courses to choose from. Groups of 20 to 288 golfers can be accommodated on the 45 holes of golf and banquet facility. The staff at Kettle Hills will guide you through booking an event, coordination of golf and planning your banquet.
Charity outings, clients, family or friends. From a casual social event or a competitive tournament, we will help you plan a memorable day for your group.
Create an Outing Package that includes any of the following amenities.
- Registration area
- Driving range usage
- Golf carts with name placards
- Rules sheets explaining format & course events
- Lessons, clinic or seminar by a PGA Professional
- Scoring by our staff with a leaderboard broadcast on a big screen television
- PA system for announcements and auctions
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner buffet customized to fit your specific needs
- On course food and beverage packages
- Use of banquet room with fully stocked bar and big screen television and attached covered deck with seating of 200+
- Private business meeting space
Or create a package that is purely golf
We are here to assist you! If you would like an associate to contact you just fill out our Outing Info form to the right.
Catering for your Golf Outing
Small groups of 12-40
Your guests may enjoy ordering from the clubhouse menu or taking advantage of the hot sandwich and salads buffet we serve groups in our main bar or outdoor deck.
Larger groups of 40-360
Treat your golfers to a three meat buffet on our open-air covered deck. Choose your menu and let us take care of the rest.
All outings can take advantage of our on course food and beverage service. Grill items are available at the cabanas located between the 9th and 10th holes. Beverage carts selling soft drinks, beer and mixers are on the course spring, summer and fall. Outings can pre-buy beverage tickets or run a tab.