Kettle Hills Golf Group Instruction | 262-628-0200 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Golf Instruction at Kettle Hills Golf Course
"Get Golf Ready" is designed to teach everything you'll need to play golf in just a few lessons.
PGA and LPGA Professionals will show you that there are lots of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness.
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.
No equipment needed!
Get Golf Ready Programs - Wednesdays
Men & Women Welcome (age 16 & up)
Get Golf Ready Program
Cost: $95 for the five week GGR program
Class maximum of 8 players
Dates: Wednesday, July 13 – August 10
Time: 6:00pm and 7:15pm sessions
Week 1: Get to know Kettle Hills, intro to putting
Week 2: Chipping and Short Game
Week 3: Irons and Full Swing
Week 4: Driving and Full Swing
Week 5: Bunker play, Course Management, Recap
Taught by: Susie Hartfield
Susie Hartfield May Clinics:
Chip & Putt Clinic – Sunday, May 15th 1:00pm - 2:00pm – Clinic will cover Chipping and Putting on and around the green - 1 hour clinic, 6 person max, cost: $25 person
On-Course Clinic - Sunday, May 22nd – Clinic will cover course management techniques along with instruction - $80 per player, covers golf, 3 player max, 2:30pm for 1.5 hour
Golf 101 – Sunday, May 22nd - For new or newer players Susie helps you understand the basics. If the foundation of your swing is not correct, it is much more difficult to make a good golf swing. And, how many clubs do you really need to play the game? Find out in this friendly, informative intro to golf. - $25, 1 hour, 6 person max, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Susie Hartfield June Clinics:
Pitching and Sand Play - Sunday, June 12th 11:00am - 12:00pm - Spend the hour working on these important shots around the green. We will talk about club selection, swing length and of course, swing technique. Informative and fun hour spent on improving these important shots near the green. - $25, 6 person max
Seeing is Believing - Full Swing Clinic - Sunday, June 19th 9:00am - 10:00am. - Focuses on V1 video analysis of your swing. Susie will point out the ONE most important swing thought for you to personally improve your ball striking. You choose the club and Susie shows you how to improve. $25, 6 person max.
Drive for Show and Putt for Dough - Sunday, June 26th 11:00am - 12:00pm - Spend half the time on y our driving the ball and half the time working on your putting. Cover these two important areas of the game in one session. $25, 6 person max
For more information for any of the above clinics, please contact Susie Hartfield directly at 262-844-3172.
To register for a clinic please contact the Kettle Hills Golf Shop.
Over the course of 5 lessons you'll discover:
- Warm up, stretching and wellness tips
- The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
- Getting the ball close to the hole — chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Caring for the course
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
- Learning the 'lingo', like fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker, and more
- Having more fun using 'It's Okay' as the way to play
- Swinging your driver and other 'big' clubs to hit the long shots
- Starting your play from the correct tee markers — use TEE IT FORWARD to have more fun
- Helpful shortcuts to save time while you play
- Linking all that you've learned to play a few holes
- Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play
- Getting you more comfortable on the course and where to drive the cart
- Review of the rules and keeping score
- More opportunities for you to come back and play golf