Due to the Safer at Home mandate the Junior Sign-Up Weekend has been cancelled. Registrations will now be accepted via email. Please be patient, the purpose of the sign-up weekend was to keep organized. The course is closed but we do have access to email and are working to keep up with office tasks such as junior registration a day or two per week. Please see the following notes from Nick:
- Completed registration forms should be sent to email@example.com.
- Spaces are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. After you send in the form/s (1 for each child please) you can consider your child registered unless you hear otherwise.
- For those that have not received them yet, hats and supertubes will be distributed to the juniors on their first day. Again, first come, first serve on colors for both.
- If we are not able to start the program on the planned date of June 17th, we will shorten the Wednesday series and charge you a pro-rated amount based on the number of weeks we can offer the program.
- For the reason above, no charges will be made until we know when we can start. If you have already paid/registered, you will be given a pro-rated refund if we do have to shorten the season.
- I’ve attached a new registration form because the tax rate changed on 4/1/20. If you have an old form already filled out, no worries, you don’t have to fill a new one out, just note that tax will be a little less.
- For those of you that enjoy the camps, you can still sign up for those anytime. However, the PGA and Augusta National has cancelled the Drive, Chip and Putt qualifying for this year, so the prep camp scheduled for 6/29 & 6/30 is also cancelled.